Sunday, July 29, 2007

A wedding and more pokersoftware

Yesterday was my olderbrother's wedding. It was a very small and private event. No big ceremonies and with only like 8 people that included my parents, myself, my sister and the bride's brother with his wife and daughter. Not even my sister's boyfriend and my girlfriend went, wich was something I wasnt very happy about. But it was a nice event and later we had dinner together. It was good cause I havent spent too much time with my mother, since she came back from a 3weeks cruise with my dad, and later that night we went to my parents' house and actually spend a couple of hours just talking in their bed (My parents, my sister and I) until it was pretty late, so I decided to stay over there.
Then this morning my mom, made me breakfast wich is always nice and then I came back to my house (Someone have to feed the fishes "in the aquarium not the tables" hehe).

In poker this couple of days I've been analayzing my play, and watching videos and not playing that much. I'm gonna try to improve on my leaks and get better as much as i can. I'm also not playing many hands, cause I'm trying to qualify for the FTOPS event, so far not doing so good, I have only won one super satellite for one of the events and nothing more. I have won a couple of those $25 tokens "wich are kind of easy to beat" But on the events I'm not getting as far as I wanted.

My PC is running really well, and am really glad the virus is gone. I have downloaded a couple of the pokerprograms available and will try to use them as much as I can. Here are a list of the programs and what I used them for:

Pokertracker - Keep track and evaluate my game, and organize the data.
Pokerstove - Analyzing special situations to find what was my expected value for the hand
Pokergrapher - Track how my session/week/month has been, and keep a look of Rakeback
Sixthsense - To select in wich tables are better for me to play
Idleminer - To data mine, Gets data of opponents
PokerEv - To analyze my game after eachsession
PokerAceHud - Display info of opponents

I also just installed Camtasia and will put up some videos of myself playing in the future, for comments and instruction purposes.

No comments: