Today's poker session wasnt the best. At first I didnt hit anything and everybody seems to hit monsters against me. I was folding like a maniac (I also did at least a pretty bad laydown) and then bluffed too much on the session blowing away a lot of the money I won the last two days. At one point I was -$500 on the day, so thats something no one likes after just passing the 6kbarrier. Then I hit my first set of the day and got lucky (see below), and from then I did a lot better. Still end it in a loosing session, but slowly got the damage controled to a point where Is not a big deal and just a normal negative session. I'm planning to post different types of hands weekly, so here is the first one.
SUCKOUT of the day!!!
Full Tilt Poker - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $0.50/$1 Blinds - 5 Players - (LegoPoker HH Converter)
Lex 79 (SB): $101.80
BB: $123.15
UTG: $128.75
CO: $97.00
BTN: $148.30
Preflop: Lex 79 is dealt 2
2
(5 Players)UTG raises to $4.00, 2 folds, Lex 79 calls $3.50, BB folds
Flop: ($9) 8
6
2
(2 Players)Lex 79 bets $7.00, UTG calls $7.00
Turn: ($23) 7
(2 Players)Lex 79 bets $18.00, UTG raises to $56.00, Lex 79 raises all-in to $90.80, UTG calls $34.80
River: ($204.60) 2
(2 Players - 1 All-In)Pot Size: $204.60 ($3 Rake)
UTG had 7
7
(a full house, Sevens full of Twos) and LOST (-$101.80)Lex 79 had 2
2
(four of a kind, Twos) and WON (+$99.80)Uffff..... one outer on the river... thats just awsome hehe, welcome to tiltland.
Results of the day:
Total Hands: 1,624
Loss -$145
Bankroll $6,061
4 comments:
Where you just planning on using position to out play the UTG raiser after the flop or was this set mining?
I am curious cause I have really cut down on how often I just Coldcall raises, even though I have position.
I was on the blind so it wasnt cause of position, I do cold call from the blinds sometimes and bet into the raiser a lot, I was gonna bet regardless. I seem to win lots of pots that way and eventually opponents get frustrated and I hit and get paid off cause my image look like a bluffer just by doing that, also its cheaper than reraising the UTG and continuation bet, I have notice that the UTG raiser usually calls the 3bet from the blinds.
Yuki
Yea, I like calling with pairs in the blinds (other hands that have goot equity too) and just stabbing at random pots. It works against the right people.
When you want to use the converter for the forums- You use the "Poker Forum" output. For your Blog, use "HTML". When you post it on your blog, make sure you insert it on the tab that says "edit HTML".
After you past it, you can go back to "compose" and edited it if you wish. You usually have to fix the spacing manually.
Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment