In terms of toughness, the 1/2nl is not such a big deal. I used to play and beat that level and theres not much difference between .5/1nl and the 1/2nl, at 2/4nl there is a much noticeable difference in the quality of players.
Today and yesterday I played for a couple of hours. Yesterday's session was very up and down and ended up being a break even session (at least got rakeback) and today's was better. Here are the results of these two days.
Total Hands: 4,564
Winnings: $361
Bankroll: $6,422
Rakeback sofar: $271
So lets see how it goes next week, hopefully I keep up the solid play. Heres a hand from this week:
BLUFF OF THE WEEK
Full Tilt Poker - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $0.50/$1 Blinds - 6 Players - (LegoPoker HH Converter)
SB: $201.70
BB: $25.10
UTG: $477.00
Hero (MP): $117.80
CO: $100.00
BTN: $66.50
Preflop: Hero is dealt J
T
(6 Players)UTG raises to $3.00, Hero raises to $10.50, CO calls $10.50, 3 folds, UTG calls $7.50
Lex's read: UTG was a very loose opponent who raises a lot of hands from everywhere and I decided to attack his UTG raise to represent a lot of strength with my marginal hand. Now the CO calls (damn) and UTG calls also. Now their range is pretty easy to figure it out, The CO has one of 5 hands (AK/AQ, TT, JJ and maybe QQ) and the UTG doesnt have AA/KK never in that spot, so it was a pair lower than Tens most likely. The CO has the best hand for sure and Since I have a J and a T, is probable he has AK/AQ. Its a 3way pot and a bet here means a lot of strenght.
Flop: ($33) 6
4
2
(3 Players)UTG checks, Hero bets $25.00, CO calls $25.00, UTG folds
Lex's read: So I decide to make a continuation bet to take the pot right there, but the CO calls (Douh!!!) The UTG probably has an overpair here but since the CO calls my bet he figures that his pair is no good (99-77 or two highcards most likely) in that spot and dumps it. Now that the CO calls I can forget about him having AK/AQ since those hands never call in that spot so Its back to JJ/TT.
Turn: ($83) A
(2 Players)
Lex's read: One villain down one to go. Whoala! scare card Perfect card for me to 2nd barrell. In villain's eyes he has to think that I'm very strong (I reraise a UTG raiser and bet in a 3way pot), so my range of hands that could bet like that would be AA/KK and AKs. So If I didnt had anything I just hit my ace and he is now behind.
Hero bets $65.00, CO folds
Uncalled bet of $65.00 returned to Hero
Pot Size: $83.00 ($3 Rake)
Its always fun to win with jack high!
2 comments:
Sexy pot. I would have done the same.
The flop bet and the turn raise where mehhhh but you played the A perfectly.
Yeah, definetly the flop bet was a mistake. I realized that right after I did it, I think I hoped he had AK/AQ. I got lucky on that one.
Post a Comment