Finally I broke the over 100k hands overall in Pokertracker. After this horrible downswing my bb/100 went down to 1.08bb/100. At least I'm still in the positive side and thats whats important. I have been using the sixthsense program for table selection and it does help a big deal, I think I'm gonna purchase it. I may also buy a program for datamining so that the data can be more precise. I'm gonna play 50nl and only 100nl when there are good enough tables to play.
Pokerwise still doing badly, in this month I have played 36,606 hands and have lost $3,058. At least in rakeback I have so far $850. On the satelites I havent been able to qualify yet to any event, and have been out in the bubble twice. Still I wont give up that easily.
Yesterday I played in the second pokerdynasty member's cash game, and I had a good time. I got better cards this time around and manage to do less mistakes netting me a couple of buyins (I also won a couple of buyins the last time so its all good). It is very interesting to play in a tough table where you have to think in different levels to figure out what the opponent is thinking and after a while my mind got kind of tired and started playing a little looser. Then almost everyone was deepstacked so the decision process was even harder, we where playing real poker yeah!!
Overall we had a great time and am looking forward to seeing some hands history and of course the video.
First blog post
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment