I didnt get to play live poker today, I decided it was better to spend time with my girlfriend, so we went to eat and watched transformers. I liked the movie, it has great special effects and great sound, it does have some cheese comedy, but overall good action fun.
I'm gonna go to sleep early tonight, I did a couple of pushups, take a bath and watch a little bit of wimbledon (thanks to TIVO). I'm gonna need the rest cause tomorrow is gonna be a tough long day, have to go to Arecibo (thats another town on the island and is like a 1:30 trip, from where I live), i have to go to court there, so its gonna be one of those days.
Pokerwise, I did play a session early in the day and it was pretty decent. Play for a couple of hours and won like 3 buyins to break the $6,000 barrier niiiiiceeeee. So far in this month I'm making a nice steady pace to achieve my goals, if I can keep this up and not loose a lot on my negative sessions I'm definetly can step up to 1/2 when the rakeback kicks in. Lets see if my good streak continues.
Here are today's results:
Total Hands 2,100
Total winnings $295
Bankroll $6,207.05
Rakeback so far this month $111.77
First blog post
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment