Last week, My computer got infected with a virus. It had me going crazy, it was a trojan and those things are a pain in the ass. I tried a couple of antivirus and antispy, and nothing worked. They found like +70 of those things and fix it and again still infected. So I gave up and decided to format the pc today. DIEEEEEEEEEEEEE........... of course now i'm installing all my poker related programs, plus a couple I didnt had but I intend to buy. So now when I hit the tables I'm gonna go full throttle. Waiting for my new activation code from pokertracker, so until then I'm not gonna do much.
I could say that the virus was the responsable for my downswing hehehe excuses!! lol. naaaa, but I noticed that I'm not the onlyone in a massive downswing this couple of weeks, and that made me feel better. A couple of members from pokerdynasty are in the same boat, and also a couple of big names in poker are even in a worst downswing than mine. Sbrugby has lost 3 millions this past two weeks and his FullTilt account is almost dry, so I guess I cant complain much. Also I read that another good pro player had a downswing that lasted from february to mid april, ouch.. hope mine doesnt last that long. Gonna play lower stakes just in case, but will play higher if sixthsense tells me the people suck hehe. I can always redeposit in my account since I have a good job, but I dont want to and told to myself that I need to play with good bankroll management, so I'm gonna hit the 50nl tables for now.
Anyway, today I didnt play. Just got the day to relax and work with the computer. Also spent most of the day with my girlfriend's family, eating, going to the movies and then to eat some Icecream at Coldstone.. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Iceeecreaaammm.... It was great, I had a good time, even got the chance to explain a couple of doubts to my girlfriend's mom about poker, so I didnt got bored hehe.
First blog post
10 years ago
2 comments:
Rugby lost 1/3 of it on a stupid prop bet with Greenstein, I thnk.
No, prob bet with barry is on a tournament on august. You can read details on his blog: http://www.cardrunners.com/fusetalk/blog/index.cfm?forumid=31
Post a Comment