Monday, July 2, 2007

I hate mondays

Monday is the worst day of the week. At work it seems that everybody try to pissed me off on mondays, everyone is calling and yelling and fighting, Mondays are my Tilt day (I shouldnt play poker on mondays).

At least this is gonna be a short week, theres no work on the 4th and thursday I wont be at the office cause I have to go to court to testify in a work related case (I hate that also). I will be going on vacation after the next weak, so I just have to hang on a little bit longer and thats it.

After that I'm gonna play poker lots of hours to try to meet my goals for the month, and try to get as much rakeback as possible. Last month I got $965 on Rakeback, I never had rakeback before and I love it; its like the milk on your cereal bowl, you sure can eat it without it, but its never the same thing.

Today I didnt play much, I wasnt feeling sharp and I stop pretty quickly (Thats one of the rules I put to myself), I did manage to win like $60 anyway.

Here are the results and graph of last month:
Total Hands 42,437
Total Winnings $3,799
Rakeback $965

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate mondays too- The only days that I hate to play poker are Sundays tho.