Tuesday, July 3, 2007

No work tomorrow YEAH BABY!!

Niiiiceee.... I dont work tomorrow, so what should I do?? Of course in the morning I'm gonna play poker for a couple of hours and see if I can break the $6,000 barrier. My original plan later on was to clean my Saltwater Aquarium and changed 25 gallons of its water. I'm already filling up those gallons to have them ready for tomorrow, so it should be no problem. Heres a pic:


However my brother just told me that we may get to play live poker at my house tomorrow, so I'm not sure whats gonna be. Anyway that means I had to clean my house (damn, I'm a lazy bastard). I have a room at my apartment with nothing other than a table to play poker (what a geek), we usually play a small SNG tournament and after that a little bit of a cash game. Its always fun, and it is good to sharpen the skills for liveplay (specially counting pots, and stacks... online is so easy). We will see if I get to play live tomorrow, but definetly i'm gonna play.

Today I played two short sessions (1hour each), one in the morning wich was pretty much a breakeven one (+$4) and one that was better after I arrived from work. Overall here are my results:

Total hands 1,591

Winnings $255

Bankroll $5,912.20

No comments: