Sunday, July 1, 2007

New blog, new goals.

Ok so I decided to start a blog, why? Mainly cause I want to keep track of my goals and see how am I doing in the process. I never had a diary so theres always a first time for everything. I consider myself very lucky in life, I have achieved almost everything I wanted and am lucky enough to have a great girlfriend, family, friends and job.
In the job department, I dont see myself quitting to play poker cause is a family business and its great to be your own boss, so I consider myself a semipro poker player. I started playing poker last year and really have take it seriously, I have improved constantly and want to keep improving.

On May I decided to start a new bankroll from scratch and grind my way up using good bankroll management. I started playing the lower limits (with a $900 bankroll) and eventually climb to 50nl and then to 100nl wich is currently where I am at. My goals for this month is to get my bankroll in a state where I can try a stab at the 200nl tables at the end of the month.

Today I didnt play much, only like an hour for 676 hands and won $262. A positive session is a a good start for the month, so I would keep updating. I'm also gonna try to post last month graph later on this week.
Bankroll: $5,594.20

No comments: