Monday, January 12, 2009

Its over, Back to Work DOUH!!

My girlfriend asked me today if I was mad or if I didn't felt too good, maybe a bad poker day?? nope its only that tomorrow I have to go to the office and people will start again to make my life miserable.

It was good till it last, but now.... bye bye vacations!

Today I woke up early to take my car for the radio thing. After a nice day of shopping my girlfriend took me again to the service place to see if my car was ready. We parked and saw my car pass right in front of us, so I thought "Ah perfect, its ready and they are moving it". Then they told me that it wasn't ready and that they had been working on it all day. Wait a minute, I just saw it outside, wtf.... anyway they said it wouldn't be ready for today so I have no car and tomorrow I have to work.

What a badbeat. But not all was bad for the day.

My girl had to take me back to my home and we watched a movie. Then my brother called and told me to go to the casino tonight. This is the last night for one of my cousins (From Austria) and he had to give back the car to my brother. Perfect, because he could come to my apartment and see my Movieroom, which he really wanted to see and I couldn't show it before. In other words, thanks to him I finally got the breaker fixed for that room and try to clean the house a little. Also he took me to my brother's house and I borrowed his car for tomorrow. Problem fixed.

In Poker, I haven't played that much (Close to 6,400 hands), but that was because I was spending some time with my family so thats good. Anyway I'm running good and crushing everyone at Heads up in 1/2 and 2/4 making over $500 per hour which is excellent.

Lets hope I can continue to play and run good. I want to make over $15k this month so I just need to put on the time to play, but this was a nice start.

1 comment:

James P McAteer said...

Great start Alex. I am jealous!