Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I'm so tired

Today at the office was soooo painful. Had to do a bunch of stuff and again people complaining about everything. Actually last week, on the first day back we had like 100 of our people making a strike inside our main office.

Of course they have the right to stop working since we haven't pay them since October. The government decided to take a loan of like 400 millions to pay the suppliers (Thats us) and we told the people to give us 48 hours to see if they pay us so that we can pay everyone. Well some idiot on the news said after they got the loan that it would take 4-6 weeks before they pay us, because they have to check the documentations and all that crap. Bullshit... all that is already done, and it would take a lot more than 6 weeks to do it again. So of course that mean chaos, and there have been multiple manifestations, and of course tomorrow they will be back at our office again. what a pain, but we can't do much so whatever.

My brain feels exhausted, and I can't play today (did play some PLO HU in the morning cause FTP was down and won 2 buy ins whoo hooo!), so probably watch a couple of videos and rest, do some exercise and even make some cookies to calm my tiltiness hehehe.

Also my car's radio is fixed and I can hear sweat Aejones' voice while I drive so thats good. I've been listening to some of the 2+2 podcast and strategy audio's and I like how It helps me get in the right mindset to play my afternoon sessions.

1 comment:

Matt said...

Wow, hope it all works out man.