Thursday, January 15, 2009

My Heads UP Display

Stats are something that a lot of people just don't like to use, or use them the wrong way for making decisions. I'm a big fan of the HUD (Heads Up Display) and any edge it can give me against my opponent is welcome. Holdem Manager let you use different HUD's for when you play Heads Up, 6 max or 9 max. I have 3 different ones, also for the times I play tournaments.

This are the stats I use when playing Heads Up:

This is how it looks when playing 6max:


And this is the table mod I use on stars:

2 comments:

James P McAteer said...

Nice HUD

Interesting that you play with avatars? I find them a distraction - meaning I might read something into the avatar like - maniac, psycho, beginner etc.

Or picture of babies and dogs is actually deception and they are actually seriously trying to play/learn the game.

Do avatars help you in some way to identify / build a picture of your opponent?

Just a thought...

Alex said...

I really don't mind avatars, and don't really think they mean much.

I just like to beat people while looking like a cute little panda.