I'm gonna write my goals for this year and include some that are some kind of continuation goals from last year, and others that are not really goals, but events that will occur.
This is my list, and what will happen this year:
-Make Heads up my main game.
-Watch +7 poker videos a week, keep improving, keep writing in forums, more coaching.
-Try to play at least +20k hands a month (Quality hours instead of quantity).
-Get a healthier diet, exercise, keep my no soda plan.
-Keep Blogging +12 post a month (That helps my English).
-Fix my apartment, get ready to sell it.
-Have 100k in my savings account before my wedding.
-Be a 5/10nl Regular before May.
-Get married, move to my new home (If they ever finish it).
-Make +100k from poker this year.
So overall pretty simple stuff, and this year will be a great year for me. Now I'm leaving to a hotel for the weekend with my gf and family and enjoy the rest of my vacations.
First blog post
10 years ago
4 comments:
Great goals. No doubt you are going to achieve them all! Good luck in 09. PS - if it helps - your english is already 99% correct. I don't mind proofing your bloggs and giving you some tips!
GL Alex!
Thanks, yeah I would love some tips.
GL to you too Matt, and let me know if you need anything to help you in your downswing.
Good luck in 2009 with your resolutions.
You've achieved a lot since our coaching last year, and I'm sure that you're do even better this year.
Post a Comment