At the new office, I didn't actually had a nice chair so I was using a really shitty one. It has come to the point that I'm having back/neck pain because of it and just stole one chair from another office to use it in mine. It really feels like I have a monkey jumping in my back all the time, its so frigging uncomfortable that its hard to concentrate so I don't think I will play a session tonight (Lets watch some HD).
The new pokercast is out and Phil Galfond is the guest so Its gonna be really good (Already have it in the Iphone to listen on the car), also Doug Ellin and Scott Vener, creator and music supervisor of the hit HBO series Entourage are guests. To be honest I have never seen Entourage, but after looking at this thread I think I'm gonna like it. BEWARE! DO NOT OPEN WHILE PLAYING.
On poker the last two sessions where kind of standarish where I just didn't hit anything and against aggrodonks callingstations I manage to lose like 3k. It doesn't bother me because I still have a couple of days before the end of the month to have my best month ever in cash.
First blog post
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment