Today a weak player sat down with me in one of my deep tables, and asked me if I wanted to 4 table him. Ehhh.... yeah!!! I had notes on him on his 6max game and a little on his HU game, so I wasn't blind. After a while I felt in control of the match and I could read him like a book (Thus my light peels).
I guess I tilted him after I showed a bluff on the turn where I 3bet him with no hand no draw and he turned into a betting machine.
Here are some hands from the session (Some simple, yet entertaining):
By now He had to think I'm a huge station, and right after that one it came this other one. I thought... damn Would he bluff me again knowing I'm calling???
I guess thats a yes.
So Later he started making some hero calls against me.
And this other one I was pretty sure I got him on tilt and he was never gonna fold a pair after I took that strange line, and because we where deep it would have been impossible to get the money in any other way.
Ship it!!
I was up +1,700 in the session, but I had to go to work, so I gave him a 5 min warning that I would be leaving. 4min later He cooler me when I had QT on TT5 with 55, Broke my Aces with two pair and I finished winning only $1,000 which Is not bad of course, but somehow It left a bad taste in my mouth.
A win is a win, so whatever it was fun.
First blog post
10 years ago
2 comments:
HU is just crazy. you must be please with that result. no doubt he will want to play you again so you get second chance to clean him out.
Yeah, always good to win and not lose hehe.
Really hoping to play him in the future... I like to think that he is just holding the money for me for a while.
Post a Comment