Monday, January 26, 2009

Back to the grind

Thanks to everyone that voted, I won the bet hehehe.

So after the weekend I started grinding again today. Couldn't play too much time because I had to take out the cable box to have it ready and change it for a cable card for my TIVO (Still won like $1,000 so yipee). I need to have the TIVO ready before Saturday, because I want to record the UFC match (GSP vs BJ Penn) and I bought tickets to go to a concert of Celine Dion with my girlfriend (Bad timing for a gift Douh!!), so the guy will go this Thursday to get it ready, lets hope it works.

Also been watching some sports these days and the Australian open is on. There have been a couple of great match ups and the play have been good. Federer made a great comeback against Berdych and I hope he keeps playing well to see him win another Major and tie Sampra's record.

In other sports, Mosley beat the crap out of Margarito and I really didn't expect that, Sugar shane is a nice guy so I'm happy for him. He was a huge underdog, but had the best gameplan possible. First with the body shots and combinations and then clinching instead of trying to rumble too much against the tall Mexican. And at the end it was just NO MAS!!!
Later tonight I'll start the coaching sessions again, and booked at least 10 more lessons. I want to keep improving as fast as I can and start taking shots as soon as possible (Its way easier to take shots when playing HU, cause If he sucks I can make money and if he is good I just won't play him).

No comments: