Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I'm Back at home

Just got back from the airport and the trip to Houston was really nice and I spent some time with my girl's family. Actually it started great, because they bought me some cookies to make the first night I arrived so that is always super nice. Also the +4hour trip went pretty fast after I watched a couple of poker videos.

What else I did other than recharge my batteries?? well They took me to a aquarium, saw an IMAX movie, another IMAX 3D movie, a 4D movie (Which was a first for me), went to the mall, ate at a couple of nice places and overall I had a great time. Didn't played any poker, since I didn't took my laptop with me. Although I did surf the net thru my iphone, and bought a couple of stuffs while there.

But now I'm back and Its so good to be home. Now I have to do a couple of things here, like buy me a new blue ray player for Christmas hehehe (Still deciding in which one, but probably go with the Sony BDP S-550).

Feel a little rusty so will have to watch a couple of videos before going back to the grind next year.
EDIT For Pics:

1 comment:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is very fine......