Monday, September 14, 2009

P90x: STRETCH X - Review

Yesterday we did the Stretch X dvd and it was 57 min long. I kind of was expecting less time, but its always good to have a long time stretching. I did the yoga the day before and we did again some of the exercise for stretching. It felt good to actually see the improvements on my stretching after just one day and for sure will be doing this once every week (You can choose to do it on the rest day or just rest).

The Hamstring stretching make you feel kind of weak and sometimes my legs feels like jello, but eventually I know I will do it fairly easy and maybe do a split or something. Also there where some stretching where you are placed with your shoulders on the mat and with your legs in vertical position and then basically put your knees and legs in the other side right beside your ears that looks pretty tough the first time I tried it in the yoga, but could do it a lot better this time around.

I started the stretch dvd with sore legs and after the dvd I felt a lot better, and I'm looking forward to see how it feels after a full week of doing everything. So overall I think is good to have a day for stretching everything, even thou you are doing some of these stretches in all the dvd's.

Hardest stretch: Shoulder Stand to Plough pose

No comments: