It finally arrived.... also got my recovery drink, protein bars and yoga mat so I'm almost ready to start. Today I'm gonna install the pull up bar and watch the Intro DVD and after my normal work out gonna do the 15min Ab ripper. Then the next couple of days gonna tryout the cardio and low impact dvd's to see how it goes and not get too surprised. I'm planning on starting with the program at the end of this month, but want to watch and do a couple of the dvd's before to get used to the intensity. Also got the Excel sheet which is awesome to record my progress and keep track so that It helps with the motivation. I recommend it to anyone that is interested in doing the P90x, here is the Download
The meal plan is gonna be tough, but my wife is helping me a lot so its gonna be a nice challenge. The hardest part about it is that everyday I get lunch with my brother at work and usually is in a fast food, so I will have to stop doing that and the times I have no choice then try to eat the healthier of things (Good thing is that the meal plan also have some fastfood options that I can use as last resort).
Yesterday I played some tennis, and even thou I still get tired after long rallies, I'm getting in better shape and feel moving faster than before. I know that my game will improve a lot after I get in great shape. In poker I've played very little hands, but I'm up like $3k so is nice to run good when not playing too much, I don't feel like playing a lot so for now this is kind of a break while I get healthier.
First blog post
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment