Friday, September 25, 2009

Finally the Loan is approved

That's right, after a couple of months of torture and fighting with banks sending useless information, they finally gave up and surrender to give me the loan for our new house. The deal is the same, first 5 years at 2.99% interest rate and then 5.89% the rest, so I will get a low monthly payment. Another good thing is that we are gonna get the Government incentive of $25k without interest for 10 years, so the payment will get even lower. Only bad thing is that I'm gonna have to pay a big amount as a down payment (Roughly $80k without counting the 25k from the Gov.) so I won't be able to do all the things we wanted right away.

We also changed the color for the wood panels for the Apt. kitchen, and I think its gonna look awesome, so it will be a nice feature when we finally find someone to sell it to (Gonna post pics when its finish). All in all I'm pretty happy with everything and I'm looking forward to have a new house to live with my wonderful wife.

In Poker:
Like I've said before, I've played very little hands this month. I started pretty well but at the beginning of this week had one of those bad sessions and lost $4.5k mostly at 5/10 I know its only 4 buyins which is not that much, but when you play little hands it looks pretty bad. Anyway now I'm break even for the month (+500 or so), but still have some days to make something happen. Today also decided to play on FTP (Haven't played there in a couple of months) and just cause I was bored decided to sit at 100nl tables. Have to say that the regs there are overly aggressive with their 4bet and 5bet shoving range, so I had to adjust a little, but ended losing like $400..... then played some 3/6nl and got it back before I hit and run the poor bastard (People have done that to me soo many times that I just wanted to do it hehehe).

Anyway here is the graph for the month:


Kind of pathetic the numbers of hands, I know but I've been busy with others things and is not worth it to play if my mind is not fully in the game.

On my fitness plan, I'm ready to start the P90x program this Monday. Actually I've been doing some dvd's to get in better shape (made some reviews and will try to make reviews for each dvd) so I'm cheating a little. In reality I started doing some of the dvd's and this week did the first week of the Lean program, next week will start the classic so in other words I'm doing a P100x.

Right now I'm weighting 170lbs so I've loss 10lbs already, my goal is to get to 155-158. Today actually did the legs and back dvd, and it was the hardest so far (Maybe cause my legs sucks) had to stay on the floor after we where done for like 15min and didn't do the abs work out so I will do it later today to kill a little more of my love handles.

Anyway its friday again and we might even go to the beach to get some sun, so hopefully it will be a nice weekend.

No comments: