This is the first work out of week number 1,2 and 3 then again on week 9 and 11. I was decent at push ups (did 40 in my Fit test), but sucked at doing pull ups (Even thou I did 9 in my Fit test, one more than George St. Pierre before he started working with Jonathan Chaimberg and win his championship belt again).
So I was confident I could last the 53min long work out. This are max repetitions in most of the exercises and you do one push up then one pull up and so on, after you finish like 6 sets of exercise you go to round 2 and do it all over again. When you are done it goes directly to the ab ripper x video and you don't even have to take out the dvd. I took a small 10min break before going at it again. After the hard work you finish with a super pumped body and ready to go to the beach.
Easiest work out: Lawnmowers
Hardest work out: Dive-Bomber Pushups
The Workout
Warmup
Round 1
- Standard Pushups
- Wide Front Pullups
- Military Pushups
- Reverse Grip Chin-Up
- Wide-Fly Pushups
- Close Grip Overhand Pull-up
- Decline Pushups
- Heavy Pants / Bent Rows
- Diamond Pushups
- Lawnmowers / One-Arm Rows
- Dive-Bomber Pushups
- Bent over Back Flys
Round 2
- Wide Front Pullups
- Standard Pushups
- Reverse Grip Chin-Up
- Military Pushups
- Close Grip Overhand Pull-up
- Wide-Fly Pushups
- Heavy Pants / Bent Rows
- Decline Pushups
- Lawnmowers / One-Arm Rows
- Diamond Pushups
- Bent over Back Flys
- Dive-Bomber Pushups
Cooldown
First blog post
10 years ago
1 comment:
divebombers SUCK
Post a Comment