Strikeforce Light heavyweight champion Gerard Mousasi won't be fighting on the Super Hulk tournament because of an injury. He was supposed to fight Sokoudjou in the semifinals (I would have liked that one), but apparently got injured when sparring with Fedor in an exhibition on August 28. Fedor is not that big of a heavyweight so they look as if they actually where the same weight, but of course Fedor is so strong and athletic that he will always be the favorite (Check out those sick Judo throws hehehe).
Here is the video:
I've been studying some basic Brazilian Jiu jitsu (Reading and watching videos) before actually starting to take lessons (Probably at the beginning of next year), cause I don't want to suck thaaaat much, so its really nice to see these two really good fighters going at it and making some moves to each other, maybe I can learn a little.
First blog post
10 years ago
1 comment:
i wish fedor would fight in the ufc.
Post a Comment