Friday, October 16, 2009

P90x: LEGS AND BACK - Review

This one is by far the worst of all the work outs I've done to date (Still haven't done any of the phase 2 part). It last 58min and is just working your legs like a madman and then let you rest the legs by doinog pull ups (I'm definetly getting stronger in those), maybe I don't like it cause I'm not a leg man and I hate to see myself shaking doing the reps and the next days it keep hurting. Hopefully I can also get better at this one and maybe not hated that much hehehe.

Easiest work out - Step back Lunge
Hardest work out - Single leg wall squat

The Workout

Warmup

Sculpt
- Balance Lunge
- Calf Raise Squat
- Reverse Grip Chin Up
- Super Skater
- Wall Squat
- Wide Front Pull Up
- Step Back Lunge
- Alt Side Lunge
- Closed Grip Overhand Pull up
- Single Leg Wall Squat
- Deadlift Squat
- Switch Grip Pull up
- Three Way Lunge with Two Kick
- Sneaky Lunge
- Reverse Grip Chin Up
- Chair Salutations
- Toe Roll Lunge
- Wide Front Pull Up
- Groucho Walk
- Calf Raises
- Closed Grip Overhand Pull Up
- 80/20 Cyber Speed Squat
- Switch Grip Pull Ups

Cooldown/Stretch

No comments: