Thursday, October 15, 2009

Dancing with the Stars ??

Well I don't watch the show, but I have seen it. This season they have Chuck "The Iceman" Lidell in the lineup and he got eliminated recently. I saw this video and interview on the jimmy kimmel show and found it pretty funny. Actually I think Chuck got a little pissed at the jokes about how Dancing with the stars make you more feminine.
Anyway here is the video:



In other news I have my laptop working again (After the format), and finally can watch again some poker videos (Last one was like 1.5 months ago). I started with some of mixed games to see If I start winning some in the microgames. So far this month I had one of those awful -7k days so right now I'm down for the month (Around -4k not sure cause don't have HEM installed yet). So for now I will concentrate on playing only 2/4 and 3/6 and of course my dose of 7mix game in the .5/1 limit.

No comments: