Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Our new Kitchen

Here are a couple of before/after photos of our kitchen in the apartment.

The first two pics are when I first moved In. I didn't liked the white/black tiles of the counter so that had to go pretty fast.

One quick fix was to put on a black counter top, but still didn't look that good. I lived with this one for like 3 years.

So finally now that we have a new house, we fix the kitchen (Hopefully we can get something back when we sell it). I think it turned out pretty good and I like the granite counter top so I'm happy, even if the cost was more than what I liked.

4 comments:

Malfaire said...

what, no checkered flag?! ;) definitely came out nicely, you two have good taste

Tilt said...

Beautiful! Really envious here.

Alex said...

Thanks guys!

James P McAteer said...

Tasty!