So here are my before-after pics from day zero to day 30 (In reality I didn't count the warm up week so its like day 35 or so). I will take more on day 60 and then put them all together on day 90 to see how much I've changed. So far you can see a decent change, even in the face.

In the before picture I weighted 175lb, and on day 30; 165lb (Although in the morning I'm usually in the 163 range). I think I'm in good pace to get to my goal and finish ripped and in the best shape of my life by day 90, so I just have to keep working hard and I will get there.
3 comments:
damn dude, solid results! keep pushing through.
smokin! If you lose more fat your maybe gonna look a bit stringy. Plus your guns will suffer! I think your current bodyfat looks very healthy.
By the first pic I had 25% of body fat and the other one I'm at 19%, I still think I can go lower without looking to skinny (My goal is probably 15% or maybe 12%)... but worst case scenario I can start eating junk again hehehe.....
Post a Comment