Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Broke my diet

These last couple of days have been kind of hard for me to keep doing the diet how I'm supposed to. Specially cause we have no kitchen right now (Today they are supposed to bring the granite counter top) so we have to eat outside most of the time. However yesterday and the day before I decided to give myself a treat for my efforts so far and ate a mini deep dish sunday from UNO's bar and grill and a chocolate chip paradise from Chilli's mmmm...... yummy!!! I haven't eat this type of dessert in over a month, but still felt good.

That meant that I had to work even harder in my exercise routine, but it was worth it. Right now I'm weighting 168lb and even got to 166 on the cardio work outs days, my jeans also are starting to drop and I can start to see my abs again so I'm pretty happy with the results so far.

This weekend we also went to see the house and wait for the guy to repair some of the things they left. The job couldn't be completed, but he told me he could do the terrace for $8,500 which is super cheap, cause he includes the installation of the tiles (That alone would have been like $1,500 or so) and I expect to be paying like $10k total including the tiles. We were planning on waiting a little to do the terrace, but at that price we might start right away.

We have a pretty good idea of what we want to do to the house, so I'm pretty exited to start , the only bad thing is the money we need to spend cause first we need to buy the kitchen appliances and A/C, the garage door and a couple of things that will make a dent in our savings. At the end of everything we will end up with a wonderful place so I'm happy.

No comments: