Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Junkfood!

Remember the other day when I broke the diet??? well It may have been worst than I thought.

I bought the Eat this not that guide and found out that most of the things I've enjoyed are the worst or close to it when I decide to eat out. For example my two favorites desserts from the other day.
The Chocolate chip Paradise Pie from Chilli's has 1,590 calories, with 76g fat 220g of carbohydrates making it one of the worst desserts in North America (Damn.... I really liked that one)
However the Mega deep dish sunday from UNO Chicago Grill is even worst. Well I've never bought the Megasize but still Its alarming. The Mega size one has a whooping 2,800 calories with 136g fat and 272g of sugar.

I always knew that my nutrition is pretty bad, but I have improved it a lot since I've started the P90x program. However I still had to eat out most of the days of the week and that means that I'm at the mercy of places like Mcdonalds, Quiznos, Subway, Camille's etc....

At least I'm a little more careful now and can make better decisions when I have to eat in those places, but still I need to figure out a way to improve in that department. I am still losing weight and earlier today weighted 163.8lb which means I'm down 17 pounds since I've decided to get in shape at the end of August and 6.2 pounds since I started the program full blast on September 27th. I'm right now in the recovery week and feel a lot stronger and in way better shape than when I started. I will probably take some pics at the end and later post the before and after.

No comments: