Saturday, October 24, 2009

Buying things for the house

Today we went to the mall to go find the Kitchen appliances that they used in the model house so that we buy the same for ours. We really want to decorate the house as best as we can and we even met already with a interior designer (We saw his work in a magazine and it was almost exactly what we wanted so I'm looking forward to see what he can do with our house).

Anyway after the big money hit that we took when buying the house we have to count every little cent to be sure that we can actually do all the cool stuff that we want. In the kitchen appliances and washer machine we are expecting to spend around $5,000. The garage door alone will also cost around that. Making the terrace will hit us for about $12,000 If we count breaking the wall and putting the security doors. We also want to do the master bedroom and bathroom, the two walking closets, the movie room, the guest bathroom, the foyer, living room and a couple of other things.

The designer hasn't told us how much would it cost to hire him, but I can guess it will be around $10,000 or so (No idea just speculating). Hopefully we can get everything ready and move at the beginning of next year, unless I sell my current apartment quickly which will give us some extra money to do more stuff (Around $30k).

Also today for the first time in a long time I put on some old jeans that are 30inch in waist. That made me feel pretty good about how far I've come with my exercises. This week was the recovery week so it was easier and I'm getting ready to do some Yoga right now. I've read that with the P90x a lot of people decide to quit after one month, I'm still feeling pumped so I'm pretty sure I will keep doing it.

In other news tonight is the UFC 104 event and I wasn't gonna buy it, but as it get closer and closer to the event I'm getting exited so I will probably pay for it hehehe.

No comments: