Anyway this hand happened yesterday. I was looking for action and decided to sit at this guy's table. So this is the first hand of the match and I'm dealt Kings. Yeah baby, this sucker is probably gonna reraise me on the first hand so I will be golden. But I was wrong and he decided to just call. On the flop I decided to make a standard cbet and he miss-clicked his raise hehehehe..... yeah!!! he had like twenty something left and I pushed, he wrote the miss-click on the chat box and after a couple of seconds decided to call. I'm like 95% favorite in the flop, but the poker gods always have a really great sense of humor. Lets see what happened.
At least I didn't lose!! he thanked the pokergods and then proceed to sit out. ARGH!!! TILT TILT TILT!
I've been playing some more mix games, but things haven't go my way so I started this month in the redzone. Hopefully I start running better and can get things back to where they supposed to be.
EDIT: Had to add that Gina Carano made the cover of ESPN the body issue.
1 comment:
what a bummer. good for you not to tilt. actually you really have to laugh at that one...
Post a Comment