Tuesday, March 3, 2009

FU Feb

Finally February is over... thank god it was a short month.

The last couple of days where horrible, I was break even and then took shots at 2/4 and 3/6 PLO and insta ran bad and in Holdem played 5/10nl vs someone I thought was weaker and lost quite a bit. Not sure how much I lost in total but I ended the month in the big red, probably my worst month in terms of total money lost (-8k maybe?). I almost busted my Pokerstars account playing PLO and got it to like 3k :-/ Maybe its because I'm used to not using that money so I don't care if I lose it.

At least this month I've started winning. Won a short session of HU 2/4nl at FTP where I was down a buyin and made an epic comeback at the end finishing +500 and then some 1/2PLO where I manage to tilt an aggrodonk and witness a monkey in full strenght and won like $1,200 so now I have like $4100 on my PS account and my plan is to play it with a very aggressive Bankroll rules (Inspired by Brian Townsend's recent challenge) and try to get to 20k as fast as I can and keep updating about this challenge in my blog. On FTP I will still play mostly HU nl holdem and since thats my main game I will play more conservative until I win again a bunch of buyins.

In other news, I've been house hunting with my gf and found a great option for our future home. Good news about it is that the house include basically everything and we won't need to do any remodelation. Bad thing is that is a lot more expensive and could make things difficult if things don't go as planned. Anyway we decided to live in my PentHouse for now and by december reconsider our options. Of course If I manage to win a big tournament or have a great year in poker then things can get easier, but right now the economy is so bad that I have no idea what will happend.

No comments: