Thursday, March 26, 2009

A step closer to our new home

Today I sent my financial information to the bank to get the loan for my new house. Hopefully everything goes as expected and we have a nice home before the end of next month, just in time for the wedding. I'm really happy about all this and can't wait to start this new part of my life. I haven't bought the tickets to our honeymoon so I guess I should do that tomorrow.

Yesterday on my coaching session, we started watching my tilt session against the maniac. It turns out I didn't played that badly, other than a few light calls preflop to his 3bet (He was 3betting me over 40%) and the occasional bad bluff. Of course we didn't got to the part where I get stuck multiple buy ins, but still it was really educational. I learned the lesson about how to react against this type of guys and what should be my mindset when I don't hit my hands and he keeps running me over.

Anyway in poker I already got back what I lost in that day of hell and I'm happy with how this month is turning out. In PLO I'm still winning quite a bit and can start playing more 2/4 (Of course I'm running really good). On my challenge I'm already with a bankroll of $8,200 @ Pokerstars which is great considering I started this month with like 3k something and have played less than 5k hands.

1 comment:

James P McAteer said...

sounds like life is goot!