I don't like going to an ATM to take out money. I've already spend all the cash money that got left from my Vegas trip last year and had like $1 in my wallet. I usually pay things with my Debit card, but I know is never good to have nothing in cash, so instead of going into a standard ATM, I prefer the casino where I take the money out and get to play with it and most of the time win something extra that can last me for a couple of month. Also I get to pay things with a hundred dollar bills hehehe.
Next week there is gonna be a couple of nice tournament (Including PLO) and I'm planning on playing. I haven't played live in a couple of month so my brother and I decided to go to the opening of a new casino to get the feel again and of course take money from the fish. For the promotion they where doing a freeroll shootout tournament where the first two of each table qualified for a semifinal and final table on saturday.
We got there and there where already playing and we had to wait for 4 tables to finish , so we got to play some live fish cash games. The people are the same, so basically we knew how bad they played and what type of fishes they where. There are 3 main type of fishes in that game, Passive callingstation fishes that donk over shove on you with the nuts, Aggrodonks fishes that are just too aggro and tilt extremely easy, and the loose weak tight players that play every hand and folds to any type of aggression. Also most of them buy in short so I had to say goodbye to my plan on playing LAG.
The game was 2/5nl and as always there where a couple of interesting hands so here is the recap:
- A couple of limpers from MD-Early and I Iso raise to $45 with AJ Early position shortie shove for $120 and I called, he turn over AK of course "AK is nothing until you see an A/K on the flop" and flop came AQK I say "Bring out the Ten" And Boom it hits and I win the pot with the straight. Guy went on massive tilt and rebuy for $100 and started raising blind and going allin without looking at his cards, if he doubled up he then played his standard donk style and manage to keep his stack for an extra 3 hands before losing all again. He was down like $1,200 doing that shit.
-Another classic hand was when a 3way pot on a 9h 6h 2c board One guy donks into the others and the second one go into the tank. Third guy says something like, "come on don't stall if we all know you are folding". He then folded, after the hand ends he turned out the mucked cards and showed Pocket Tens for an overpair that would have won the pot. Someone asked him why did he folded? he replied "because there was a flushdraw" lol Interesting strategy.
-Then My standard steal pot went like this. 5 handed or so I was in position and flop was 723 rainbow it was checked to me and I have ATo There where like $125 and I bet $75 to steal it, all folded except another fish who called me. I was planning on bluffing the river since fishes call turn and fold rivers. so turn and river where K and Q and He had $110 left, so I thought that this fishes are so bad they won't even notice my super move so I picked up a couple of green chips and bet $250 he insta mucked.
-Then we started the tournament and funniest hand was when a 4way pot a guy got checked raised then called the turn and the river push with 62 because he hit the deuce on the flop, but wasn't good against the set.
After a while I didn't care about the tournament since I wouldn't play the finals anyway so I started shoving until my Q6 didn't sucked out over KK. Interesting to note that even 3bb shorties folded their big blind to my shove knowing that my range include the parking ticket and toilet paper.
Overall I won like $650 from the cash tables and spend $0 on the freeroll so at least It was a positive session. However online things have gone really bad (Of course because I said that I was winning so much at PLO the POKERGODS have given me the never win 60/40 curse) and lost a bunch when decided to take stabs at 2/4 and 3/6 so that sucks, because I'm down for the month again.
I don't mind the downswing if I win any of the donkaments next week, so I can only hope to run decently good and everything will be fine.
First blog post
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment