So after finishing February in my biggest loss yet, I pulled out my results for the last 65k hands (Right after my other downswing) to see how I did. It turned out, that I'm not doing that bad and still manage to be winning at 12.5bb/100 and over $18k (Not great, and below what I would like, but definitely decent). I know a lot of people play this many hands in a month, but for me is practically impossible with my other job and my rules when I decide to play, because my sessions are kind of short. Here is the graph of my last 65k hands and you can see the downswing, but I'm slowly getting my money back:

So Again this month, I haven't been able to play that many hands (Only 3,400 on Holdem and like 1,200 in PLO). Basically because of the tournaments I played on the weekend, so I didn't played Friday thru Monday.
Monday I was exhausted after 3 long days of donkaments, and only thing "Poker relate" that I did was to review a video with my coach. I recorded myself in a session where I wasn't feeling too sharp and even tilt a little, and while we review it I kind of felt ashamed at some of the moves and plays I did and basically every time he said something like "This would be a really bad time to bluff", I shoved or did something stupid like that lol....
Anyway it was fun and I felt like I'm still a big fish when I play like that, but at least I still doing as much as I can to improve and not have many of those tilt sessions.
No comments:
Post a Comment