Tuesday, March 31, 2009

March Results

This month was kind of interesting. I've had my ups and downs and got my worst session ever losing $4,400 and my best session, winning +$5,415. Also I started my PLO challenge with like $3,400 on Pokerstars, started super strong winning over 5k at one point and got the bankroll to +8k, but the last couple of days I just got murder and had to move down again cause I lost half of my winnings finishing the month up only $2,600 (Not bad at all for a PLO fish like me; My account is now over 6k on PS)

Overall I was winning over $16k for the month, but today had a bad streak and started losing like $3,500 in the session until I got this wonderful hand:

Ahh... the mighty monkey shove... I like it!! Still ended up losing, but at least got some back.

On the month I ran well, but still close to break even in EV; well to be honest finished a little plus EV (+$680 in Holdem and +$430 in PLO). The beta PLO version of Holdem Manager is out so this is the graph for both games combine and some of my HU stats:

Here is the final breakdown for the month:
NL Holdem = +$10,470.90
Pot Limit Omaha= +$2,614.20
Rakeback = +$256 (Althou I bought the blueray with my FTP points)
Live Tournament= +$2,800
Trny swap+entry= -$650

Total aprox: +$15,500 which is a nice result.

5 comments:

Razboynik said...

Well done, Alex.
You've come a long way in the last year.

James P McAteer said...

Fantastic result. Will watch Aprils results with interest.

Malfaire said...

pretty damn amazing, alex. congrats on this and on making moves for the house!

Alex said...

Thanks guys....

Andy, yeah... I feel I've improved a lot since the coaching group, and for sure still have a long way to go...

hopefully this year we all can keep improving and meet our goals.
GL at the tables

Anonymous said...

Can I ask you how you manage to disassociate yourself from the money aspect of poker as I am really struggling with it at the moment after moving up to the LOl stakes of NL50!