Started day 2 on the chipleader's table, it was one stupid young kid (Stupid because is one of those who thinks he is the shit and because he had chips he started berating the others). I won a couple of pots and Got lucky when I hit tp vs a set and sucked out for runner runner straight (First and only bad beat that I gave) by this time there where still like 85 players left.
I played decently, but made a couple of errors (One that could have cost me the tournament when I misplayed KK preflop and shove with a, bad image after shoving twice in a row, instead of a smaller raise. Everyone folded). So anyway I made the money and with four tables left I was with one of the superstacks which was an old man that had a vpip of like 80 and just didn't fold to anything when he hit. I was the only one that could take chips away from this guy after I bluffed him with two big bets and then trap him with top pair no kicker and called his bluff. I manage to take a lot of his chips and now I had a nice stack.
So I got to the Final table and the tournament director made the announcement that I was the only player that got to both final tables, I'm awesome..... Of course the blinds by now are huge and people are super nit at this stage so I knew they didn't had much of a chance.
Most memorable hands of all the tournaments where:
Best Bluff:
Day 1: two limpers and I picked up 44 in the blinds, we had like 150bb at this point so I raised. The chip leader called me (This guy was running like the sun and hit straights, full house and everything possible with the worst looking cards, he is also a fish that is extremely easy to play against, because he is like Jamie Gold and basically tells you what he has) So preflop he said "Do you have a bigger pair?" and I thought to myself damn I'm fked!!!!
So the flop comes QQJr and we both checked, I was thinking about betting the turn and river to make him fold his pair and the turn brings a K the perfect card, so I bet and he tanks. Then said to me "I lied, I didn't had a pair" and shows AT then folded. I was like damn.. he has a straight and didn't noticed lol ship it!!!! (Well it wasn't the best bluff, but it was the funniest)
Best SoulRead:
2 Tables left and I picked up AA on the blind. BTN raises first to act and I reraised him kind of smallish. We had like 20bb effective stack he called and flop came 9 high monotone I cbet and he folded QQ Holy shit!!!! They are soooooo tight its unreal......
Worst Bad Beat:
On the Final Table, I've been stealing some blinds and picked up K8s in the hijack with 7 players left. I was gonna push with like 25bb left and then decided not to cause my spidey senses told me that something big was about to happened. So I folded and small blind raises and big blind calls.
Flop comes AQ7 with two spades, both of this guys had like 200k chips (About the same as me) and the big blind raises, the small blind tanks and then push allin and got insta fist pump called from the big blind. Small blind turned over QQ and BB turned over AA for a super cooler set over set situation. Turns brings the Queen for Quads and bye bye! Everyone yelled..... OMG OMG OMG!!!! I think Live is more rigged than online by a mile......
So anyway it was late and they talked about making a deal. I kind of didn't care much about the money and didn't wanted to be the ass that wants to win first place money so they split the money with 6 left and made the positions based on stacksizes (Of course if it was a huge amount of money I would fight to death to play it until HU, but it was a 25k guaranteed tournament). I had like 300k so I made 4th place and took $2,500 (Well 80% of that cause my brother swap 20% with me), 3rd and 2nd got 3k and the chip leader got like 3,300 so it was close enough that I didn't care.
Only bad thing is that for sure I would have ended better if we kept playing...... whatever ship the money for the weekend.
First blog post
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment