Those where his last words before he quits me.
Today I got action on my 1/2 deep tables against someone I've played before. I had a couple of notes on him so I knew it was a good spot and decided to play him on multiple tables. Things where going good and I was feeling sharp until he cooler me for 200bb when he hit a bigger fullhouse on the river and I called his shove. He started berating me on chat and I think I started to get on his nerves every time I made a hero call.
I think its kind of funny how fishes start calling me fish and that I'm a calling station and all that, but I guess I am one. Anyway I have to give him credit for one hand in particular where I bluffed the turn after floating him on a A62ssQ board and I then shove the river and he hero called me with KQ and owned my ass for 2 buyins, but I was already winning most pots so that put me down a little on the match.
Here are a couple of fun hands where he started berating me on chat later.
This one he said something like: "What a fish, how can you call there? there is 4 to the straight. You suck, you are gonna lose all your money"
On this one he said: "Wow you are so bad" And I said, "I have a pair.... Don't bluff me"
He said: " WTF, Seriously any pair??? you don't know how to fold"
And finally the last hand of the session:
and he said: "I can't play with a calling station" and sitout
I finish that session break even which is good after I got coolered and caught on a bluff for 4 buyins so I'm satisfied on how I played.
This month I'm doing good and I'm up like $4k total including some 1/2plo at stars. Got a losing session of PLO yesterday and I lost like 2 buyins, but I won in Holdem so who cares!
Today I plan on playing the PLO tournament for the WPT amateur circuit or whatever that is, so I expect a bunch of fishes that have no idea how to play with 4 cards and hopefully can win something.
First blog post
10 years ago
2 comments:
sick reads. could you see his hole cards?
I love your plays.
Your opponents comments are very funny.
Post a Comment