Today I don't have to work so I can relax and play some poker.
So far I've played two sessions, the first one I played some NL Holdem HU 3-6 and ended up losing like -$200 but up over $1,000 in Sklansky bucks ehh.... I prefer the real ones but whatever, I also played some 1/2nl and won it back finishing the session with a whooping +$0.60 profit. YEAH!!
Then later played some omaha 1/2 and started playing really bad, against a weak player and he started berating me in the chat. Saying silly things like what was my stop loss and how bad I played. Its always fun to see what they write and I always try to be nice, but they don't listen.
At one point he had a stack of $1,200 of my money, but then I started my comeback, so we both where deep $700 when I told him that this should be the time for him to stop, before I get all my money back.
He proceed to insult me once again and I asked him if he wanted to play 2 tables, he replied no of course, cause he is a wuzz and then asked him if he wanted to change tables so that we aren't that deep (Still not that good in PLO deep, but I guess I'm still better than him). He said no and laugh at me when I told him that I just wanted to help. So of course I ended up with all his money and all that work for a lazy $300 bucks lol.... anyway is always fun to beat the fish talking smack.
So in my PLO challenge I already have my PS account at $7,500 running at 19BB/100 and will start taking some shots at 2/4.
If I run good I will get to 20k in no time, lets hope everything goes well.
First blog post
10 years ago
1 comment:
Nice results, Alex.
Good to see someone running good.
Post a Comment