Anyway we went there to see them and they are nice, have a really modern look and with good finishes they must really be desperate to sell them (Bad Economy for this type of houses I guess), so they have drop the prices a little and made a deal with a bank until April 30th to pay with a 3% interest rate for the first 7 years and then 1.125 below the actual rate of that time. That's perfect, for us and we can have a really nice home paying very little and then later just be a lot stronger economically so it won't affect us that much.
So I call the lady at the bank and it looks like this deal is for real. My plan now is to go there and sign the option contract this weekend and see how things go, if by any chance they don't approve the loan we will of course get the money back (Also have to get the 5k back from the other house).
Anyway here are some pics of the house, just to dream a little:



Also this weekend saw Watchmen (Didn't impressed me much, and I don't think I would ever watch it again, don't like to see blue pipis) and for the first time saw the first part of the Godfather (Yeah I know, I should be ashamed of myself), I have the trilogy but have never seen it, so would probably see it in the next couple of days(Finally).
In poker, Everything is good and I'm up for the month including like $2,000 from Omaha in like 2,500 hands (Bankroll for my PLO challenge is now over $5k, so that's good). In NL Holdem I've played less than 6k hands, but I'm running at +19bb/100 so this can be a really nice month if I keep this up.
2 comments:
very nice place. hope the deal works out for you.
looks like poker pays for the house...
Post a Comment