Same old story.... I start the month strong and at the end I get the doomswitch session. I guess I should stop whenever I feel is one of those sessions, but ehh... he was such an aggro donk that I thought I could take him. Kind of hard if you don't hit your cards. I played him in two tables for two hours and finished down -$4,373 for my worst session ever ( I usually try to make a stop loss, but sometimes I just can't until I get to the 2 hour mark). Have to work harder in that department.
I was up like $14k for the month so now this puts me little over $10k, which is not bad, but its frustrating to just dump 10 buyins in so little hands against a monkey. I know I can still finish strong this month, but its gonna take some effort to keep myself sane and not spew in the last couple of days.
Not all was bad thou. First I manage to record this session, and I'm looking forward to analyze my play with my coach. The guy was just super aggro 3betting me over 30% and 4betting 30% also, but he manage to suckout on me against my big pairs with very weak holdings, I should have started making my 4bets bigger.
Another good thing was that I went to the new house and made the option payment for the house, so now I can start the procedure with the bank for the loan. Also I just purchased the Sony blueray player on the FTP store with my points so at least something good can came out of this stupid site (Just kidding, I love you Full Tilt, please don't turn on the doomswitch now).
So overall It was a hard long day, but tomorrow is another one so I'll get back in the horse and get my money back.
First blog post
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment