Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I got my Christmas early

The other day I was at the mall with my girlfriend (Went to watch the movie Bolt, It was fun and I liked it) and got to do a little Christmas shopping. My gf is gonna go visit her mom in Texas this Friday so I won't get to see her until I go there on the 25th. So she gave me her present earlier and bought me a nice watch. Here is my last minute pic (Quality isn't great, not enough light + Phone camera lol) :


Originally I was gonna buy a watch if I got to my goal of playing 5/10 by now, which obviously I FAIL to do. This is actually better, because I really like my watch now and it has more sentimental value when it is from my gf that if I beat a stupid level (I will still get there, don't worry WE SHALL MEET SOON).

In poker I've been playing good, and I feel I'm getting better and better on how I think about the game. However I did got some tilt sessions yesterday and the day before where I lost a bunch (~ -9 buyins total in 3 sessions which is not thaaat bad), but still I'm winning this month for a really good rate (10BB/100).

Also today I played more HU and suddenly Leatherass sat with me at one of my HU tables. Yeah baby lets do it!!

I know heads up is not his forte and that he is still learning the game so I felt confident that I can play with him and hold my own. Match started bad, when I 4bet get it in with 99 vs his QQ after he just 4bet me, but slowly I started to get back. Then I started to get the momentum and we where both 200bb deep and he disappeared and quits me. DAMN!! I really wanted to play a bunch of hands with him, but I don't blame him (I would quit myself too). Anyway he probably was bored or drunk so I don't think I will get the chance to play him again any time soon.

In other news I just realize that I will get my Bonus for Christmas this Friday and I forgot about that so ship the $$$$$$$

4 comments:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is very good......

Malfaire said...

BALLINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

erm....does your girlfriend have a sister?

James P McAteer said...

leatherass probably thought you were just another fish - would have been sweet to take him down. Maybe another time. GL

Alex said...

Goood girl: Thanks....

Malfaire: Yeah she does, but not sure if she would fall for your tricks he he he...