Friday, December 19, 2008

Vacationnnnnnnnnnnnn

Finally Friday and the last day for work..... This week have been tough in that front and specially yesterday where I had to prepare everyone's vacation and all that stuff. Of course I expect today to be kind of meh and people will probably still whine and fight for stupid situations, but I don't care because Its OVER!!!! Christmas has begun!!!


So far this month I feel I'm playing a lot better than before, and most of my hands where on HU (close to 90% which is more than what I expected, but I feel like I need to put more hands in Heads Up to keep improving, now that I have a coach). I'm running decently and I'm positive in EV which is always nice, but my Aggression factor and Redline have drop. I guess that doesn't matter as long as I'm winning so who cares.
Here are some of my stats for this month.

4 comments:

James P McAteer said...

Great Results! Hope you have an even better year in 2009. And thanks for the advice. merry xmas.

Alex said...

Thanks.... merry xmas to you too!

Nogatsira said...

is that your dog perhaps?
i have a weimaraner as well :o

Alex said...

Actually is not my dog, I just found that pic kind of funny hehe.