Yesterday was my first session with my new HU coach Garrett aka Gman from Deuces cracked. I was really impressed with him and I'm glad we will be working together for a while to help me fix my leaks and become a really good HU player. We got 2 hours in, and next 2 session will be next week and so on.
I got really pumped when I saw a friend's blog (Jared from Pokerdynasty and LT22 on leggo) and saw his results for november playing 200nl HU (He won like 17k which is really impressive). So I decided to play more hands HU instead of what I originally had planned and keep beating the hell out of those donks. So far is going above expectations, because I'm running good (Plz don't jinx it ) and feel really confident in my game.
It also helps when I get to tilt some players and they go monkey crazy on me:
Those where fun. So this month has been going great and I'm up to a great start.
Also Holdem Manager released the version 1.07 whoo hoooo!!!
First blog post
10 years ago
1 comment:
It's great when players bet in to you when you've got the nutz !
Post a Comment