.jpg)
He does plays more hands and tables than me so this is even worst. In EV he is down like 50 buyins, or a whole bankroll DAMN! That's pretty considerable in standard deviation magnitud (I have no idea what I'm talking about, but it sounds cool and geeky hehe). At least he won like 7k on November so that will help for the recovery.
In my end, I just got a new coach for Heads up and today will be my first lesson. I recorded myself playing 2 tables and we are gonna discuss some of my play. I have 2 videos to show, the one I did today I played pretty solid vs 2 not great players and ended up +700 (Not a bad start for this month) and I also made another one earlier, that I finished break even but +700 in EV where I made some moves that could be questionable so I'm looking forward to see what he tells me.
For this month, my goals are to play 20k hands, win me some money, Improve my HU and play more hands, keep watching tons of videos, make +12 blog posts, and maybe will start playing some 2/4nl 6max again (Depends on how are the tables and how am I doing for the month).
No comments:
Post a Comment