Friday, December 12, 2008

Friday Night Fight (Lex vs Aggrodonk Maniac)

I was looking for action and saw this guy with a nice stack sitting alone, waiting for his next pray. Hello mr. Monkey can I play with you?? he posted his blind and here we go.....

Ding Ding Ding !!!!

ROUND 1


Aggrodonk started 3beting 100% of my opens and very aggro. His stats are vpip 100/PFR 82/ Agg 5 with 68 3bet % On the flop I decided to peel light with my gazillion backdoor draws, and hit my gin card.... POW he tried to hit my punch with his head and I got him good for the first knock down of the fight.

Thats a 10-8 round for me, and now we can play a little deeper.

ROUND 2

He keeps 3betting me every single time, so I decided to try some small raises to his cbets to see how it works. First try


Ok it didn't worked. Then I started to 3bet for value with a bigger range and hit my perfect flop.

Tried to use his aggression against him and went for a check/raise on the river. Now that was a much closer round, but I still think I won it. Jim Lampley gave the round to Monkey Maniac or M&M (Thats how he called him), but Harold Lederman gave me the round 10-9 (Jim doesn't know shit).

ROUND 3

Third round he started with big jabs preflops that gave him small pots like this one.


So I tried to fight back with a short hook on the flop but got counter by his soulread uppercut.

I clearly can't bluff this guy, so I have to quit doing that stupid gay raise and only do it for value.
He won that round Fair and square.

ROUND 4

I got a little over confidence on my ability to exploit his Donkinish behavior, and he got me with a good combination that throw me back to the canvas.

Now things have gone really interesting, even if I think I'm better the fight is now back to even, and its anyone's game.

ROUND 5

I have to refocus, and concentrate to beat the hell out of this Monkey. Ajaaa... Just what I need it the perfect opportunity with the perfect flop to send him to the woods to get more bananas, lets hope he hit the flop or do something stupid.

OK, something stupid it is.....
I have the momentum once again and this is clearly my time, but suddenly I heard the Bell Ring.... Ding ding ding.... It was Full Tilt telling me that in 5 minutes they will make a schedule maintenance and close all tables.

ROUND 6

OMG OMG OMG I'm running out of time to take his moneyz, I had him in the ropes and now we are deep..... I think I can take him, I just need to hit something..... BAM!!!!!! Da Monster Flop!!!!

I went again for the check/raise on the river and knocked him out..... he sat out and left with a 6th round KO loss in his record.

Just in time 2 minutes before FTP stop my action I did it.... I close the table and hear in the background....... The Eye of the Tiger!!!

4 comments:

Razboynik said...

A brilliant post...!
That was definitely a World Title Fight.
Bring it on...

Malfaire said...

i could watch this shit all day.

awesome

James P McAteer said...

Great result - Unless I missed something - I can't believe he called your shove on the last hand!!! Don't suppose he will last long...

Alex said...

Yeah it was really fun to play him... at least is fun when I hit some flops hehe.