Last session yesterday I was up like $800 at 1/2nl Heads up and started looking at the cashier too much, ended winning only $200. So I realized that I was putting too much pressure on myself trying to achieve those goals. Very similar feeling from when I had the doomswitch and just became too much results oriented, so I'm punishing myself and won't play till next year.
Also there are sooo many things that I have to get done before tomorrow that I feel I can use that time, instead of playing and losing like 5-10 buyins.
Anyway I did had some good results, so I won't complain about anything, even thou I would like to improve upon some of my stats for next month. With rakeback I finish with a nice +$9,200 payout which is nice, specially because I had to pay for coaching so my bankroll didn't got hurt as much.
Here are my final numbers.

7 comments:
Well done. I think HU is the real test of a poker player. GL in 2009
thanks.
About the horses, they are really of my parents and most of them are of "Paso Fino" (No idea how to say it in English). They have a lot of them (Like 9 at the house plus 4 punnies, and like 5 more in other places) I might put some pics in my blog later.
I thought that maybe in the future I can get one for my mom or something, so its good to know about your wife's talent.
Good luck to you too in 2009
Hi - we have never heard of Paso Fino - just saw some pics on the web. nice looking horses.
Re. the paintings. No pressure! We don't do the hard sell! you know where to find us if you ever decide.
Merry Xmas
Nice numbers dude....
GL in 09
please teach me how to get "6max" and "HU" to show up at hold'em manager :o
Thanks...
Easy, on the Reports tab, there is a drop down menu on the top left corner. There you can sort it however you like, by stakes, position, etc
Winning summary tells you how much for every level and divided it in 6max/9max/HU.
Hope that helps, and good luck to you to in 2009.
Post a Comment