Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Just a couple of days more

This is my last week of work, before vacation time. Of course that means that its gonna be a week of hell, but it will be worth it. I need the rest, well I want it because I'm lazy and love to sleep. Still need to do a couple of things before my trip to Houston so I will be busy.

Today is also a new record for me, Its been 3 month without drinking any coke/pepsi (soda). That means that at one point 3 months ago, I was in my career low in terms of how fat I was. One day I was putting on my normal jeans and the stupid thing didn't want to fit me (I was also on tilt for a session) I got super angry and exploded, took my jeans off and throw them into a corner of my room (They are still in that corner, for me to remember the point I was at, well.... thats also proof of how lazy I am). Anyway just by drinking water instead of soda has helped and now I can close the button of my pants once again.

In terms of exercise I did played some tennis this past weekend and now everything hurt, my backhand was really bad, but my serve was ok. My stamina was awful but I kind of expected that.

That day was a huge roller coaster for me at the poker tables. I played a session of 1/2nl HU earlier where I lost like $800, then after playing tennis the tables at 2/4nl 6max where super juicy full of fishes that wanted to give me my xmas present, so I played a little more. Some badbeat/coolers later and I finish that session like -$1,200.

Later that night I was going to watch a poker video and saw a player I had tag as a fish sitting all alone at 2/4nl HU and I decided to join. Right after, another one of my "Best friends" from tableratings joined me in my 1/2nl table. 40mins went by and I had like $1,500 in one table and like $900 on the other So I finish that session +2k and +$35 for the day yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

3 comments:

Razboynik said...

I hate those days when you feel like you're on a roller-coaster.

James P McAteer said...

Very nice result. When are you going pro?

Alex said...

I won't be going pro. I consider myself a semipro, and have a really nice work, family business so until that cashcow goes empty I will take advantage of it and do both things.

But I plan on winning a lot of money from poker.