One of the few things that can tilt me is when something doesn't do what its supposed to do, or just all of a sudden stop working as it used to. Why the hell computers go beserk sometimes?? no idea, well recently I have been getting some trouble with my car's radio. No idea why but sometimes it just doesn't work. Sometimes I can hear music and then a ***THUD*** then music and ***THUD*** again... its very annoying, I which I could push all in or something.
Anyway also my cellphone was getting pretty stupid with me and cut my phone calls or do some weird things where my conversations will be like the stupid white guy on the commercial CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW! Bad thing about this is that you kind of get tired of saying it and let the other people talk and when they ask again you have no idea what they where talking about so you reply "hujum sure ok". I might have aggreed to something I don't know yet, the trick is to find the information and act as if you weren't surprised ...Cough!! cough!! I'm going to see ballet tonight :-/
So I decided to buy a new phone. I went for the Iphone (Yeah I fell for Apple's plan to take over the world), so far I like it and does everything it should so that's better than my old one he he. I may take my car to the dealer and make them give me a new radio or something. Good thing that now I can watch some poker videos, or browse the forums on my new phone.
In poker I'm having the best start for a month I ever had. I'm riding a heater for my last 8k hands where I'm winning +$7k, and in this month alone on only 2,500 hands I'm up over $3,700 which is a lot when I'm playing 1/2nl. Now most of the hands this month where on HU and I think I want to put a lot more hands in there, also I'm gonna start including some 6max 2/4nl to try get to a nice +10k month. I'm feeling positive and confidence to get there so that would be a new goal for me this month!
First blog post
10 years ago
1 comment:
Hey Alex !
Glad to hear that you're on a 'heater'.
Let's hope that it lasts.
Cheers.
Post a Comment