Sunday, December 21, 2008

To Do List

Before I take my flight to Houston this thursday, there are a couple of things I have to do. I don't want to forget anything so I decided to write my To do List here:

1. Leave my Aquarium set: Clean it, put more water, set the auto feeder, feed my moray eel.

2. Laundry: Clean some here, and get the rest at the laundry place, iron some shirts.

3. Luggage: Buy a new luggage, and get it ready.

4. Clean my house: See if my Army of robots can survive.

5. Mp3 player: Charge it, update the rhapsody license for the trip, find my stupid earbugs.

6. Car: My license expires this month so I need to get the new one, Also if the radio gets here Installed it.

7. Batteries: Recharge Camera batteries, buy the extended battery for the iphone.

8. Refrigerator: Finish the milk, make some cookies.

9. Get a haircut

10. Buy some paper for the gifts.

11. Change the lock of my house.

12. Poker: Get to 20k hands (15,800 hands so far), make 10k for the month (I'm up $7,800 so far).

I think I'm gonna be able to do everything on this list and get it all done before this Wednesday. Tonight a cousin from Austria arrives so I may go to the airport with my mom and get him.

2 comments:

James P McAteer said...

Hi Alex.

Thanks for the comment. I think I played my best ever today and hope I can take the good things into the next sessions...

I passed your comment onto my wife - she was really pleased that you liked it. She didn't know I had put it on my blog! That particular picture is on canvas (50cm x 50cm). Painted in acrylics. She works from photographs - though obviously prefers a large, higher res photo if possible. But can work from smaller photos. She would be delighted to paint something for you. Normally she produces the work to 50%- 75% completion then emails a pic for your approval. If you are happy she will finish and send it. For a similar work she thinks $500 would be about right for this size. She can do smaller or bigger works or mixed media - (pencil & watercolour). She is as real artist - graduated from the Glasgow School of Art. I don't think you would regret having your horses painted by her. BTW - what kind do you have? Do you ride?

Here's her website (not finished... built by me lol) with samples of commissions from photos - www.jacquelinemcateer.com

Have a safe trip.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Lex, great Bloggg!