It appears that all the sites decide to start making really good video for this month. I have seen a couple of videos from coaches that are now In my top 5 of the best video producers/poker minds to watch and learn from them. Also there are a lot of interesting series that I'm eager to watch.
Usually I watch at least 1 video daily, and a lot of days I will watch 2 videos, but with so many good ones I've been falling short and have like 10 videos that are in my TO DO LIST.
Thats one of the reasons why I haven't been able to put that many hands this month (7k or so) This are the other reasons.
1. Could be that I'm a little gunshy and don't want to keep getting downswings and thus my sessions are kind of short (1 hour usually), even thou I'm up for the month I don't feel out of the woods yet.
2. I've been waking up late, and don't have that much time to play before going to the office.
3. November have a ton of days that I don't have to work, and I decide to do other things rather tan play.
4. Fight with Camtasia to make the Leggo video.
So yeah, Finally I finished my video and Sent it last night. Hope everyone likes it. Bad thing is that I hate how my voice sounds (Standard obv), and my English is not perfect so I might have mispronounced a couple of words, but overall I think there where a couple of interesting spots and got to talked a little about some strange lines and specific strategies that I like to use (For example vs the Shortstacks).
Anyway tomorrow I don't have to work and next week is Thanks giving so got a couple of free days as well (Gosh I love this month). Lets see if I take the time to watch all those videos.
First blog post
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment